Besides FoodShare and Medical expenses, there other programs we run that you may wish to support:
- Replacement of the Brigada truck - which is a life-safer right now - delivering despensas to
- Financial support to help with office expenses for WiFi (for homework for students),
electricity for the sewing program, etc.
- Ways to provide clean drinking water to families - this might involve a UV water filter
- Ongoing costs of growing plants from seed and developing home gardening projects;
- Our Literacy Program (for adults and youth);
- The after-school meal program for children (when it resumes);
- Provide financial support for our cooking classes;
- Help develop a local library (with Spanish books);
- The ongoing costs of supplies used for First Aid (First Response);
- Our Spanish reading for fun program;
- Music, knitting, jewelry, cooking or other programs to provide women and children
- Ongoing projects that will give people in these areas, ways to make a living, with pride.